Because the CNC flame cutting machine adopts fully computerized automatic operation, its cutting torch does not need to be controlled manually. Although the cutting efficiency can be greatly improved, if the cutting torch collision accident is easily caused by the phenomenon of different plates, it will be common here The torch damage reasons are summarized as follows:
The most common cause of torch damage
1. Cutting torch collision. For non-contact seals, ensure that the oil return can be drained as soon as possible and that the oil return holes are unobstructed; for contact seals, pay attention to check for aging and damage. Therefore, it is widely used.
2. Destructive plasma arc caused by damaged parts.
3. Cooling of the spindle components
The main purpose of cooling the main shaft components is to reduce the bearing fever and effectively control the heat source.
4. Do not use a manual cutting torch as a hammer. Therefore, it is necessary to select an appropriate capacity when adding lubricating grease.
1. Do not apply grease to the cutting torch. The round lubrication system uses a hydraulic pump to supply oil for lubrication, and an oil temperature controller is used to control the oil temperature in the tank.
2. Lubrication of main shaft components
The main shaft component is lubricated to reduce the operating temperature of the bearing and extend the service life.
3. Destructive plasma arc caused by dirt.
4. Destructive plasma arc caused by loose parts.
The round lubrication system can ensure good lubrication effect, reduce friction and fever, and take away the heat of the spindle assembly. Generally speaking, low-speed lubrication is performed with grease and oil recirculation; high-speed lubrication is performed with oil mist and oil-gas lubrication.
In order to prevent the above problems from occurring, you need to pay attention to the use of CNC cutting machine
1. Do not overuse the lubricant of the O-ring. However, it is worth noting that too much grease will easily aggravate the spindle fever.
2. Do not spray splash-proof chemicals while the protective sleeve is still on the cutting torch.
3. Sealing of main shaft components
The main shaft parts are sealed with non-contact and contact seals.
- Previous: No
- Next: Causes of easy damage of CNC cutting machine system