I believe many people are not very clear about the difference between cold welding machine and argon arc welding. Let's take a look at cold welding machine and argon arc welding machine together.
1. The difference in welding temperature : the welding temperature is two thirds lower than that of the argon arc welding machine. The welding time of the cold welding machine is precisely controlled. The temperature of the base metal after welding is only tens of degrees. It can be touched by hand.
2. The difference in deformation: thin plate welding is not easy to deform. Because the welding time of the cold welding machine is accurately controlled, the welding temperature is much lower than that of the argon arc welding machine, so the cold welding machine has a larger plate welding than the argon arc welding machine. The advantage is that the thin plate welding does not deform, and manual welding of thin plates can reach 0.2mm.
3. The difference between the brightness of the welding spot and the welding bead : The welding spot of the cold welding machine is white and bright, and it will not be yellow and black after welding like the argon arc welding machine.
4. Differences in welding machine functions: Cold welding machines have multiple welding modes, including: precision spot welding and precision continuous spot welding. A wide range of welding metals, it can be said that cold welding machines can be used for multiple purposes.
5. The difference in welding effect: The welding spot of the cold welding machine is smooth and bright, and the welding process is simple and convenient. It can be comparable to the welding effect of high-end laser machines, and the welding spot of the welding spot is not black like the argon arc welding machine. Serious, difficult to polish, etc.