In everyday life, we have seen some electric welding machines , but do you know that electric welding machines are actually distinguished from DC electric welding machines and AC electric welding machines? Today, the editor of Guiyang electric welding machine manufacturer Xiaobian will explain the relevant knowledge of electric welding machines for you. :
(1) The AC welding machine is a step-down transformer with a special structure. The no-load voltage is 6080V, the working voltage is 30V; the power is 20-30kW, the secondary line current is 50-450A; the power supply voltage is 380 / and 220V.
(2) DC welding machine uses a three-phase motor to drive a DC generator with a special structure; silicon rectifier DC welding machine uses silicon rectifier components to change AC power to DC power; the secondary line of the welding machine has a no-load voltage of 50 —80V, working voltage is 30V, welding current is 45-320A; welding machine power is 12-30kW, power supply voltage is 380V and 220V.
(3) AC and DC welding machines shall be started with no-load closing. DC generator-type welding machines shall be rotated in the prescribed direction. For fans with fans, pay attention to whether the direction of fan rotation is correct.
(4) When the welding machine is connected to the power grid, the voltage must be consistent. When multiple welding machines are used at the same time, they should be connected to the three-phase power grid to balance the three-phase load as much as possible.
(5) When the electric welding machine needs to be used in parallel, the primary line should be connected in parallel to the same phase circuit; the secondary side should also be connected in the same phase. Welding machines with different no-load voltages on the secondary side should be adjusted before being used. , Otherwise it cannot be used in parallel.
(6) The secondary side wire and ground wire of the welding machine must have good insulation characteristics, good flexibility, and electrical conductivity to match the welding current. It is recommended to use YHS rubber sheathed copper core multi-stranded flexible cables with a length not greater than 30m, the cable should not be disc-shaped during operation, otherwise the welding current will be affected.
(7) When multiple welding machines are used at the same time, when a certain machine needs to be dismantled, the power should be checked on one side after power off, and the dismantling work can be carried out after confirming that there is no power;
(8) The metal shells of all AC and DC welding machines must be protectively grounded or connected to zero. The resistance to ground and zero connection should be less than 4Ω.
(9) When the welding metal equipment and the container itself are grounded and connected to zero, the secondary winding of the welding machine must not be grounded or connected to zero.
(10) The grounding and neutral wires of multiple welding machines shall not be connected in series to the grounding body. Each welding machine shall be provided with an independent grounding and neutral wire, and its contacts shall be compressed by screws.
(11) Each electric welding machine must be provided with a special disconnect switch and an overcurrent protection device matching the electric welding machine; the primary line and the power supply contact should not be connected by plugs, the length should not be greater than 5m, and double-layer insulation is required.
(12) When the secondary side handle and ground wire of the electric welding machine need to be extended, the overlap area should be ensured. The joints should be wrapped with insulating tape. The joints should not exceed two places. The use of pipelines, rails and metal structures of buildings Other metal objects are connected in series and used as the ground wire.
(13) The primary and secondary terminals of the electric welding machine shall have protective covers, and the primary terminals shall be tightly wrapped with insulating tape; the secondary terminals shall be crimped firmly with wire clips.
(14) The electric welding machine shall be placed in a dry and ventilated place (except water-cooled). When it is used in the open air, it shall be protected from moisture and higher than the surrounding ground; it shall be provided with a rainproof shed and anti-smash measures.