Just as a samurai cannot have a knife, how can a welder without a welder ? However, when a welder uses a welder for work, he needs to keep in mind these precautions:
1) Before starting the welding work, first check that the welding machine and tools are intact and safe. For example, whether the insulation of the welding tongs and the welding cable is damaged, whether the grounding of the shell of the welding machine and the contact points of the welding machine are good. It is not allowed to start the operation without security check.
(2) When working in tight spaces, bunkers, containers and pipelines, in order to prevent electric shock, you must wear insulated shoes with rubber plates or other insulating village pads under your feet; it is best for two people to work in rotation to look after each other. Otherwise, a guardian is required to pay attention to the safety of the operator at all times. In case of a dangerous situation, immediately cut off the power for rescue.
(3) When the body is wet after sweating, do not lean on the charged steel plate or workpiece to prevent electric shock.
(4) When the work place is wet, the floor should be covered with rubber boards or other insulation materials.
(5) Be sure to wear leather gloves when replacing the electrode. Do not operate with bare hands.
(6) In the case of electrification, for safety, the welding clamp shall not be clamped under the armpit to carry the workpiece to be welded or the welding cable shall be hung on the neck.
(7) When sliding the knife switch, the face is not allowed to face the electric brake directly to prevent sparks caused by short circuit from burning the face.
(8) The following operations must be performed after the power is turned off: