In order to extend the service life of a piece of equipment, in addition to using it correctly, daily maintenance is also essential. The same is true of the welding machine . Today, the editor of the welding equipment manufacturer in Kunming will explain how to extend the service life of the welding machine:
1. Check that the output wiring specifications of the welding machine are firm and firm, and that the outlet direction is close to vertical downward, and the included angle with the horizontal must be greater than 70 °.
2. Check the tightening of the screws at the cable connection. The screw specifications are hexagon bolts M10 × 30. The flat washers and spring washers are complete. There is no rust and oxidation.
3. Check that the exposed length of the cable at the connection is less than 10mm.
4. Check that the welding machine casing is grounded firmly.
5. Check that the power source and base material of the welding machine are well grounded and standardized.
6. Check that the cable connection is reliably insulated and wrapped with tape.
7. Whether the screen shield at the connection of power cord, welding cable and electric welding machine is intact.
8. Whether the cooling fan of the welding machine rotates flexibly and normally.
9. Whether the power switch, power indicator and knob of the adjustment handle are kept intact, and whether the pointers of the ammeter and voltmeter are flexible and accurate, and the surface is clear and free of cracks. The cover is intact and free to open and close.
10. Check for leakage of CO2 gas.
11. Check whether the appearance of the welding machine is good without serious deformation.
12. Check whether the hexagon socket screws at the joint of the CO2 welding gun and the CO2 wire feeding device are tightened, and whether the CO2 welding gun is loose.
13. Check whether the cable and air pipe of the CO2 wire feeding device are wrapped and fixed.
14. Check the CO2 wire feeding device for correction wheels and wire feeding wheels for abrasion and timely replacement.
15. Check whether the motor fixing and insulation coils are intact.
16. Check that the remote control box on the CO2 wire feeding device is loose.
17. When inspecting and installing the CO2 welding gun, tighten the welding gun switch plug and insert it into the guide slot. After the welding gun is installed, the fastening screws should be tightened.
18. Whether the welding tongs are damaged, whether the upper and lower casings are loose, which affects the insulation, whether the casing fastening screws are loose, and the cable is firmly and electrically conductive.
19. Whether the wheels of the welding machine are fully rotated and flexible.
20. Clean the oil on the surface of the equipment thoroughly once a week.
21. Every six months, use the compressed air (excluding moisture) to clean the internal dust of the welding machine (be sure to cut off the power before cleaning). When removing dust, remove the upper and side panels, then blow from top to bottom in order, and wipe with grease on the cloth.
22. Maintenance items are borne by the operator.
- Previous: There are safety precautions to remember when welding
- Next: No more