When buying a laser cutting machine , the price of the laser cutting machine is something that everyone cares about. There are many manufacturers of laser cutting machines, and the price varies greatly, ranging from tens of thousands to millions. When you choose, you often get into trouble. So what is the difference between the cheap and high price and the equipment? What factors determine the price of metal laser cutting machines? The editor of the Yunnan laser cutting machine manufacturer Xiaobian tells you the following dry goods knowledge:
1) Servo motor: related to the cutting accuracy of the laser cutting machine, some manufacturers choose imported servo motors, some are joint-venture factory-made servo motors, and some are non-branded motors.
2) Laser lens: It is related to the power of the laser cutting machine. It is divided into imported lenses, domestic lenses, and domestic lenses. There are two types of imported lenses and domestic materials. The price gap is large, and the use effect and service life are very different. The gap is also wide.
3) Laser tube: This is the heart of the laser cutting machine. Due to the high price of imported laser tubes, which are generally tens of thousands of yuan, most domestic laser cutting machines use domestic laser tubes. The domestic laser tube is also good and bad, and the price gap is very large. Good laser tube life is generally around 3000 hours.
4) Mechanical assembly quality: In order to reduce costs, some manufacturers use a very thin iron sheet to make the machine casing, which is generally invisible to users. However, as time goes by, the frame will deform and affect the cutting accuracy of the laser cutting machine. A good laser cutting machine should use a frame structure, welded with high-quality steel, and use high-quality cold-rolled steel plates to make the casing. When the user purchases the machine, he can see if the quality is good or bad by using the frame structure and the thickness and strength of the casing iron sheet.
5) Function of the machine: Some people who are familiar with laser cutting machines lament that the configuration of laser cutting machines has increased so much, and the price has decreased compared with previous years. How gratifying. But someone said, don't be fooled by those bright external things. If compared with the reliability and convenience and cost-effectiveness of maintenance services, many new equipment will be inferior to the "oldest three" of previous years.
When buying a metal laser cutting machine, don't just pay attention to the price factor. You should also choose the type of laser cutting machine after analyzing according to the requirements of the cutting process, thickness, etc., but it does not mean that the better the laser cutting machine is, the better it is good.