In the current cutting machine market, the plasma cutting machine is a widely used cutting equipment. Before using the plasma cutting machine, you must pay attention to its reasonable installation. Next, the cutting equipment manufacturer Xiaobian will explain it in detail for you. Matters related to plasma cutting machine installation.
1. After unpacking, place the plasma power supply in the middle position on the left, lower the wooden board, and place the control cabinet in the rear position on the left of the cutting machine so that the operator can visually observe the entire cutting machine and the cutting process.
2. Remove the left energy chain packaging and place it parallel to the cutting machine.
3. Adjust the 6 anchor bolt adjustment bases provided with the machine to level the equipment.
4. Connect the power line of the plasma power supply to the power supply (three-phase 380V, 50HZ) of the workshop, with a power of 8KW.
5. Connect the ground wire of the plasma power supply to the grid or steel plate of the workbench.
6. Connect the power cable of the control cabinet to the power source of the workshop (three-phase 380V, 50HZ) with a power of 3KW.
7. Connect the corresponding plug on the back of the computer on the control cabinet.
8. Install the monitor and connect the power and signal cables.
9. Connect the inlet and outlet pipes and let the water reach the depth of 80mm in the water tank.
10. Connect the compressed air pipe to the air inlet of the plasma power supply and adjust the air pressure to 5.0.
11. Turn on the main power supply, the key switch of the control cabinet, the main power supply, the display and the plasma power supply in turn.
12. Operate according to the manual of the plasma power supply, the system operation manual and the user manual. Do not modify the parameters that have been set in the system at will if you are not skilled.
13. When it is found that the cutting quality is not good and cannot be solved, the electrodes and nozzles of the plasma cutting torch should be inspected and replaced if damaged.