We need to pay attention to safety when using CNC flame cutting machine for cutting operations. So what are the common safety precautions? Let's take a look with Xiaobian together.
1. Before cutting objects, wear them (gloves, masks, glasses) to avoid splashing them to hurt people.
2. Before use, you must check whether it can be used normally (such as whether the power cord is damaged, whether the cutting blade is tight due to damage, etc.).
3. When replacing the cutting blade, first turn off the power and hang a warning sign. The cutting blade must be concentric and fastened to avoid falling off and hurting people.
4. It must be used in the room designated by the workshop, and it must not be cut directly against flammable materials and people.
5. When starting, check whether the cutting machine is running in the correct direction.
6. Use force when cutting the object and clamp it. During operation, if the cutting blade is damaged, stop using it immediately and replace the intact cutting blade before running.
7. After cutting, turn off the power first, and then take the object when the wheel stops rotating, so as not to hurt the cutting blade.
8. It is strictly prohibited to sand the objects on the cutting blade.
9. After cutting, you must arrange the flame cutter and clean the cutting place.