With the development of social industrialization, more and more industrialized equipment are in greater demand, and portable CNC cutting machines are one of them, but there are still many people who do n’t know much about it. Today, Chengdu cutting equipment manufacturer Xiaobian brought Let's take a look at its operation and use tips.
As a cutting instrument, the portable CNC cutting machine is a more convenient one for the industry, so the development of the market in the market can be considered to be considerable.
It is a portable flame cutting machine for steel pipe cutting. It is mainly composed of a body, a chain and a cutting device. It adopts a chain transmission structure, uses a tensioned chain as a guide track, and fixes the body on the cut steel pipe; Through the transmission of worm gear and worm, the sprocket is driven to rotate, so that the body rotates along the chain on the outer pipe wall of the steel pipe. The machine is equipped with a cutting device. As the machine runs, the steel pipe is cut. Moreover, the flame cutting machine has the characteristics of stable operation, small size, convenient carrying, and high cutting quality, so it is relatively well received by the industry.
High-quality oxygen cutting should be smooth in the form of cutting wave marks, fine wave marks, and almost no cutting defects. The surface quality and allowable value of oxygen cutting can be checked according to DIN2310. The following conditions must be completed when cutting
1. The ignition temperature of the material must be lower than its melting temperature.
2.Adjusting the working pressure of the machine
3. In order to eliminate the generated metal oxide, the melting temperature of the oxide must be lower than the melting point of the material.
4. Maintain the ignition temperature continuously at the cutting point. The heat loss is compensated by the heating flame. Non-alloy steels with a carbon content below 0.3% and low-alloy steels with a carbon equivalent above 0.4% can be cut after preheating.
5. Cutting nozzle height During the cutting process, the operator must always pay attention to the correct distance of the cutting nozzle, and it should be adjusted when the steel plate is deformed or not parallel.
6. Pay attention to the distance between the cutting tip and the workpiece.
7. Turn off the cutting torch. When the cutting torch needs to be closed after a working procedure is completed, the cutting oxygen solenoid valve, gas two-way valve, and preheated oxygen two-way valve must be closed in the following order. Lift the torch and move the machine to the next cutting program. After each shift, move the machine to the middle of the guide rail, and then turn off the main air supply and power.